Hey guys,

We're getting closer, here is what's left:

DK>> jaxrs/basic_oidc
DK>> jaxrs/big_query
DK>> corba (weird ORB errors with java17, missing transaction classes with
java11)
DK>> js_browser_client_java_first  (ClassNotFoundException:
org.eclipse.jetty.util.resource.FileResource)

It is very likely we would have to drop description_openapi_microprofile_spring
(for the time being) since
Geronimo OpenAPI does not support Microprofile OpenApi 3.0 yet (I will double
check). I am picking these
ones to finish up:

DK>> jax_rs/websocket - gives "WARNING: Websocket protocol not supported" which
seems to defeat the entire purpose of the sample
DK>> jax_rs/spring_boot_scan
DK>> jax_rs/description_openapi_microprofile_spring - spring config or claspath
issue
DK>>      java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
org.eclipse.microprofile.openapi.models.servers.ServerVariables

Thank you.

Best Regards,
    Andriy Redko

AR> Fixed these ones:

DK>> jms_spring_config - hangs on client stop
DK>> jms_spec_demo - server doesn't start, JNDI,
org.apache.activemq.jndi.ActiveMQInitialContextFactory (not artemis)
DK>> jms_pubsub - broker doesn't start

AR> And will pick these ones:

DK>> jax_rs/websocket - gives "WARNING: Websocket protocol not supported" which
seems to defeat the entire purpose of the sample
DK>> jax_rs/spring_boot_scan
DK>> jax_rs/tracing_brave
DK>> jax_rs/tracing_opentracing
DK>> jax_rs/tracing_opentracing_camel
DK>> jax_rs/description_openapi_microprofile_spring - spring config or claspath
issue
DK>>      java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
org.eclipse.microprofile.openapi.models.servers.ServerVariables
DK>> jax_rs/spring_security - lots of stack traces on startup, likely spring
config issues