> I passed through all samples to make sure they are compilable and buildable,
> but I only
> run a handful of them, it would be great to check that all samples do
> actually work.
> I can take *jms* and *jaxrs* ones, may take a few days though. Sounds like a
> plan? If
> yes, I will create an umbrella issue so we could track individual samples.
> Thank you
> for bringing this on up.

I went through all the other samples (non JMS and non RS) and fixed up the
“easy” ones.   What’s left:

corba (weird ORB errors with java17, missing transaction classes with java11)
js_browser_client_java_first  (ClassNotFoundException:
org.eclipse.jetty.util.resource.FileResource)
sts  (some spring bean definition issues)
ws_notification (jms broker issues)
ws_transaction (spring test runner doesn't actually run the test, not sure why)

Did not try:  (M1 mac, no  "native-image” available)
jaxws_graalvm
jaxws_graalvm_dynamic

Not sure what to do with the CORBA things….  Likely could add the
javax.transaction things and get it to run with Java11. Might be a case where
the example works on 11 and not 17.

Dan