vp340 commented on PR #3554:
URL: https://github.com/apache/cxf/pull/3554#issuecomment-6064483489

   Thanks @ffang , @reta for all the feedback and the time you put in these 
solutions. 
   Close all the stream can in fact be a cleaner solution !
   
   About [#3555](https://github.com/apache/cxf/pull/3555/changes ) the only 
concerne I raise is that we are introducing a different scenario based on 
whether U have or not Logging Feature enabled.
   
   If it's turn ON the message.getContent(OutputStream.class) will be the 
LoggingOutputStream...and if IOExceptions happen the error raised would be the 
wrapped "The channel has been closed already".
   
   If it's turn OFF the message.getContent(OutputStream.class) will be the 
flowThroughStream (Ex. CoyoteOutputStream x tomcat) ...and so if IOExceptions 
happen the error raised would be the real one. 
   
   I don't want to overcomplicate things, but just discuss about it maybe we 
find other possible way. 
   I was thinking about putting the logic we introduced in LoggingOutputStream 
in the underlying class CacheAndWriteOutputStream, but probably doing that we 
would mess it up something else :D .
   The fact is that we are introduce a non-irrelevant I/O logic in a class used 
only for logging scope.
   (It's not an error itself, but I wanted to point that out in order to 
clearify all the concerns)
   But I will let you PROs evaluate that way ;) 
   
   Let me know and thanks again!


-- 
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]

For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]

Reply via email to