My vote +1 (However, I see already there is a binding -1, so oh well)

I want to try some even harder schemas, but already this is more robust and
usable than 1.3.0 because it makes the error outputs more visible.

A few notes:

I like the Debug Console tab. The error messages that mention files, the
file names are clickable to take you to the file at least.

In the launch.json, changing the debug level to INFO didn't reduce the huge
debug output to the terminal.

If I have the ethernetIP jar on the daffodil debug classpath, only, then
when I try to step into the ethernetIP schema I get a failure:
"debugger daffodil.error.scopenotfound", and the parse ends, no infoset is
created. I have to put the ethernetIP/src/main/resources directory there as
well.
I think it should not fail, and it should complain about not finding the
source (though it IS in the jar and eventually we need it to find it
there), but it should allow you to *step out of *that back to the PCAP
schema file.

Even if you choose output type JSON, the output infoset file is named
infoset.xml. Should be infoset.json.

The layout of the launch wizard is confusing. You have to scroll past much
less relevant stuff to find the "Program" which is the path to the top
level schema file - shouldn't be called "program" it should be "Main Schema
File", and should be near the top of the dialog.

If you stop a debug, or it ends with a parse error, you still get a pop up
in the corner saying it wrote an infoset file, even though that is empty.

It will let you put a breakpoint on a line that is not an element, but it
doesn't stop there. Could it somehow indicate that no breakpoint there is
possible?