Le jeudi 03 février 2005 à 08:22 +0100, Ocke Janssen a écrit :
> I'm sorry. I haven't made a list of what Access can what hsqldb can't
> and vice versa.
> But if you want to make one, we would place them on our website :-) More
> information about hsqldb can be found here www.hsqldb.org.

More limitations of HSQLDB vs. Access, tested in m74 :

- can't delete and recreate indexes
- can't modify existing indexes
- can't access your data outside of OOo, either via ODBC or JDBC. If you
install the JDBC driver that comes natively with HSQLDB instead of that
provided with OOo, your ODB document stops working
- can't rename your database document without losing access to the data
and tables
- can't modify fields in a table once they've been created, you have to
create a new field and then delete the old one

If we find anymore, we'll let you know ;-)

Alex