Hello Don,

I'm CC'ing this email to the DBA list. They will know whether OOo Base has
any limit of concurrent connections. But like you say, there's no reason
to imagine that it would. I'll report back on the answer I get from them.

Cheers,
Daniel.

On Wed, Feb 02, 2005 at 12:08:15PM -0500, Don Parris wrote:
> Greetings,
>
> MS Access is limited to a small number of concurrent connections (or used to
> be).  I believe Access limits you to 5 connections.  If OOo Base has no
> limit, that could really be useful to note in marketing materials, etc.  I
> just haven't seen anything on this, but thought I would raise the point, and
> hopefully find out at the same time whether there is such a limit with OOo
> Base.
>
> Thanks,
> Don
> --
> evangelinux    GNU Evangelist
> http://matheteuo.org/                   http://chaddb.sourceforge.net/
> "Free software is like God's love - you can share it with anyone anytime
> anywhere."

Daniel Carrera          | Rigorous reasoning from inapplicable
Join OOoAuthors today!  | assumptions yields the world's most
http://oooauthors.org   | durable nonsense.