Am Dienstag 29 März 2005 14.25 schrieb Daniel Carrera:
> Hello,
>
> Sorry for the last 'asdf' post. User error.
>
> I want to make a database, but it has proven to be extremely
> difficult. I was hoping someone could suggest alternatives to
> HSQLDB. What is the simplest way I can get a usable database,
> provided that HSQLDB just isn't going to work? What are the
> alternatives?

Just stopped with HSQLDB, now using DBASE for a simplified flat DB,
a perfect design with 1:n and n:m does not working using HSQLDB,
forms are (as I see) read only.
My interrest is using the DB-Connection to read/write data in Calc
(hope later to convert to HSQLDB using the DBASE content).

This approach has a big ++, it takes 1/2 hour, it works, the
connection to the app too, programming proceeds

Cheers
wolfgang