On Tue, 29 Mar 2005 16:27:51 +0100, Justin Clift <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Er... I *very* much disagree about the "very much better than anything else which is free or unix-ish". MySQL doesn't hold a candle to PostgreSQL in terms of functionality, high-end resilience, long term stablity, and high volumes of concurrent read-write transactions.

I was thinking in terms of usability and support. For a databse of recipes, I think the strenghts of PostgreSQL are irrelevant ;-)

-- Andrew Brown What I do: www.darwinwars.com What I'm up to: www.thewormbook.com/helmintholog/