Frank Schönheit wrote:

> If you'd be more precise in what you're doing, what happens, and what
> you expect to happen, I could try to give more precise answers than just
> "it's everything in the property browser. Try 'Control....' in the
> context menu." :)

Well, when you're totally lost, you can't give a precise error report.  :-)

But you've already told me several things I didn't know. So I'm a step closer.
I'll
try again later (I'm in the middle of something). If I still can't get it to
work, I
will at least have learned enough to provide a more precise question.

Thanks!

Cheers,
--
Daniel Carrera          | I don't want it perfect,
Join OOoAuthors today!  | I want it Tuesday.