Hello,

I'm trying to figure out how to make a form. I've spent over a week on
this. The wizard doesn't work at all (yes, I've filed an issue) so I have
to do it the hard way. But the hard way is on the verge of impossibility.

How can I make a form that reflects the contents of a database table?

I know how to start the form in design view, and I can draw labels and
buttons. But I can't make them do anything. I want to be able to see
the contents of my database in an understandable way, and I've been told
that forms are the only way to do that.

Help!

--
Daniel Carrera          | I don't want it perfect,
Join OOoAuthors today!  | I want it Tuesday.