Hi Andrew,

> It looks like I require a command envirnment as the final argument and
> it can not be NULL.... How can I get one?

No, you shouldn't. Actually, the internal implementation of
loadComponentFromURL also just delegates to execute, without any command
environment. What happens if you try to pass an empty object there?

- Frank Schönheit, Software Engineer         [EMAIL PROTECTED] -
- OpenOffice.org Database                   http://dba.openoffice.org -