A few questions regarding User accounts and the embedded HSQL database engine?

I suppose I can boil it all down to - Will they be supported or not?

Here I am NOT talking about supporting concurrency or record locking - gotta let the folks at HSQL have at that first I suppose.

I am just talking about OOoBase recognizing and utilizing the support for USERS, ROLES and PRIVLIDGES that already exist in the engine.

Currently I am running OOo 1.9.118 and finding that their is partial support for this functionality but not to the point that I would need for my purposes. (with the biggest problem being that both the GUI and API access to the embedded database engine ignore USERNAME and PASSWORD settings...big problem there)

There are many times when building an application one would want to have a user account that has use of certain objects, but not the ability to edit those objects.

The same question goes for the use of SCHEMAs. Here it is a bit less bothersome, as I am already using the funtionality in the engine and it is working as expected. However at the GUI level there is no recognition of the schemas..i.e. all tables and views are listed from all schemas...if you try to open a table that is in a schema that you are not currently in you will be blocked from doing so...but other then this USING schemas works fine.

Thanks for your time in advance

Andrew Jensen