Am Donnerstag 10 November 2005 06.52 schrieb Andrew Douglas
Pitonyak:
> Wolfgang Schaible wrote:
> >hi Andrew,
> >
> >Am Montag 07 November 2005 06.33 schrieb Andrew Douglas Pitonyak:
> >>Function FindComponentWithURL(sURL As String, bLoadIfNotFound
> >> As Boolean) Dim oDocs   ' Enumeration of the loaded
> >> components. Dim oDoc    ' A single enumerated component.
> >>  Dim sSt$    ' XStorable interface name.
> >>  Dim sODoc   ' Office document service name.
> >>
> >>  sSt$  = "com.sun.star.frame.XStorable"
> >>  sODoc = "com.sun.star.document.OfficeDocument"
> >>  oDocs = StarDesktop.getComponents().createEnumeration()
> >>  Do While oDocs.hasMoreElements()
> >>    oDoc = oDocs.nextElement()
> >>    If NOT HasUNOInterfaces(oDoc, sSt) Then
> >
> >file:///home/ws/OO_doc/OOoBaseBinaryFields.odt and my base file
> > are ending here .=((
>
> Are you saying that your Base documents do NOT support the
> XStorable interface?
> Really?
'Your and mine 'oDoc' do NOT do not work...

print oDocs.hasMoreElements() & ".  Sorry, '" & oDoc.getLocation() &
"' ends here."

'--->shows:
'true. Sorry, 'file:///home/ws/verw/verw.odb' ends here.
'true. Sorry, 'file:///home/ws/OO_doc/ooLiveDoc/BaseFieldDB1.odb'
        ends here.
'false. Sorry, " ends here.     <--?

Wolfgang