Willem Ligtenberg wrote:

Hi WIllem,

You just gave me the answer I needed.
(That it is not possible) So I can go on ahead with my exploration for
a good solution.

You should take a look at the documentation section at http://fr.openoffice.org under the Base tutorials. I believe someone has written a little guide (mini-How-to) explaining how to display the images in the way that you want. There have also been discussions on the prog@fr.openoffice.org mailing list about how to do this programmatically to get them into a report.

Alex