I'm sorry, but the website and the mailinglist is no good for me. I
have had French lessons in Highschool, but those were a few years
ago... So I guess that searching the mailinglist will be no good. I
have found the Base tutorial I think. Is it this one?
http://fr.openoffice.org/files/documents/67/3465/ImageDansFormulaire.odt

But anyhow thanks for the info, maybe Franch in Highschool will pay off...

Cheers,

Willem

On 5/20/06, Alex Thurgood <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Willem Ligtenberg wrote:

Hi WIllem,

> You just gave me the answer I needed.
> (That it is not possible) So I can go on ahead with my exploration for
> a good solution.

You should take a look at the documentation section at
http://fr.openoffice.org under the Base tutorials. I believe someone has
written a little guide (mini-How-to) explaining how to display the
images in the way that you want. There have also been discussions on the
prog@fr.openoffice.org mailing list about how to do this
programmatically to get them into a report.

Alex