Willem Ligtenberg wrote:
I'm sorry, but the website and the mailinglist is no good for me. I
have had French lessons in Highschool, but those were a few years
ago... So I guess that searching the mailinglist will be no good. I
have found the Base tutorial I think. Is it this one?
http://fr.openoffice.org/files/documents/67/3465/ImageDansFormulaire.odt

Well, I had 5 minutes or so, did the translation into English, and posted it here :

http://fr.openoffice.org/files/documents/67/3477/ImageInForm.odt

I've also attached it to the present mail, but it might get scrubbed by list server.

Alex