Hello,

I'm the student of Google's Sommer of Code who will develop the
sqlite-driver for OpenOffice now. (http://www.incubo.de)

I don't extend the old driver and I hope my new driver will be support
everything of sqlite3 later.

But now I'm at the beginning and I have some questions.

I have now my first changes in the skeleton (from CVS
Database/DriverSkeleton/) and I wanted to try it in my OpenOffice. But I
can't select it if I start OpenOffice and open a new database.
I think I forgot to implement something. ;-)

Does I need to hook my driver into a factoryManager or something like this?

Thanks,
André Klitzing