Hi Frank,

touch the files you want to debug (dbaccess/source/ui/misc/dsntypes.cxx,
as a first step), and do a "build debug=1" in the respective module. The
replace the libs in the installation with the ones generated in the
module (in this case: libdbu680*.so). Then use your favourite debugger :)

I did it. But I have bad news...
He jumps into a valid IF-block and there are correct variables for my driver.

sDsnTypeDisplayName = "sqliteAK" ... correct
sDsnPrefix = "sdbc:sqliteAK:" ... correct
sExtension = "" ... empty ... same in postgresql and mdb

I can't find an error there.

And now that I write this ... there might be an easier way. Run the
following Basic macro:

I tried it, too. He listed my driver name "sqliteAK" correct. But I can't see it in the dialog to select it.

Are you sure that I don't missed some functions in my driver?

Regards,
André