Hi Joerg,

> I personally felt it to be very difficult to match
> 1) the existing helpers (which don't have a spec )

*g*

Well, at least the ones at cppu level are usually well-documented, and
IIRC, e.g. OPropertySetHelper could spare you some code. (Not to mention
OPropertyContainer/Helper, but those are from comphelper, e.g. above the
UDK. Not to mention all the about 20 other XPropertySet-related helpers
somewhere :))

- Frank Schönheit, Software Engineer         [EMAIL PROTECTED] -
- OpenOffice.org Database                   http://dba.openoffice.org -