Am Samstag, den 19.05.2007, 21:52 +0200 schrieb Frank Schönheit - Sun
Microsystems Germany:
> Hello Marc,
>
> >>Now I have exactly this problem, you wouldn't have some macro code lying
> >>around somewhere that you'd be willing to share by any chance ?
> >
> > It's "Code-giving day" today. ;)
>
> Care to give this ingenious piece of code to
> http://codesnippets.services.openoffice.org?

No problem, since it is sort of published already.

But I'd be very pleased if someone would take the task of making XML
snippet format out of the posting (Alex?).

(To be honest I didn't get the snippet creator to work here and was too
[laz|bus]y to investigate why ;)

Marc