Frank Schönheit - Sun Microsystems Germany wrote:
/usr/lib/hk_classes/drivers/libhk_mdbdriver.so do not exist and seem to be required to open mdb files in Linux.
I can not find a source for this file on the Internet.

Can you help please.
The mdbdriver is alpha work which is not remotely recommended for work
on real-life data. Unfortunately, this fact didn't hinder Debian (and
thus all derived distributions) to include this driver in its
OpenOffice.org packages.

Hmm. Just noticed in your subject you're using SuSE. Sigh, didn't know
they *also* decided to sacrifice their user's data for a better-looking
feature list.

Funny how things go at times - literally as my email was 'dinging' to say there was mail - this mail, I was talking to a person at the forum that just installed OpenSuse and wants to know where the heck MS Access is for a datasource optione - it was there in his old Xbuntu, so why not here?