Hello,

Mechtilde schrieb:
> Hello,
> This was not the whole problem :(
> Mechtilde schrieb:
>> Hello
>
>> With capital letters I get no result.
>>> If I write with capital letter I get the normal dates.
>>> Try to insert today date with Insert>Date and time.... , it insert
>>> TODAY() into data filed.
>> This seems to be a better way. I describe it in the wiki.
>
> Executing the report it shows the wrong date. It shows 10.06.05 instead
> of 17.03.08 the date of today in German format.

Further analysing results to followings:

I try it again today. Opening the report it shows the right day
18.03.08. Printing it shows on the print and on the screen 09.05.05.

I don't know whats happen.

And this is neither the date of the hardwareclock nor the date of the
system clock.

Regards

Mechtilde

--