Hi Bob,

> When I originally posted this issue on the old dba-users list, I hadn't
> seen this note for the dba-dev list:
>
>     Every discussion about not only developing, but also using the
>     database access components in OpenOffice.org should take place here.

Actually, the profile of dev vs. users is not really that sharp. I just
changed the description of the dev list, to make clearer that "using" is
more about API usage ...

> So I'm trying again, this time in the correct place. :-)

... which means you're wrong here. sorry :). I just answered your mail
over there in [EMAIL PROTECTED]

- Frank Schönheit, Software Engineer         [EMAIL PROTECTED] -
- OpenOffice.org Base                       http://dba.openoffice.org -