Hi Joerg,

Joerg Budischewski escribió:
Hi,

 > The only C++ external UNO driver component I know is the PostgreSQL
 > SDBC
 > driver, but this component is not a "true independent extension", as
 > it
 > is (AFAIK) build linking against the connectivity module libraries.
the postgresql driver is an implementation, that just links to ODK libraries and uses only the pure API interface. You don't need to implement XUnoTunnel.

I think, it can give you a good start, as all functionality is in these few source files.

http://dba.openoffice.org/drivers/postgresql/index.html

However, it is currently built within the office build environment

that gave me the *wrong* (sorry for that :-) ) idea it was build linking against connectivity

to Michael:
if you manage to create a makefile to build Joerg's driver with the SDK build environment, it would be nice if you can put it in the (up to now quite empty) Wiki page http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/PostgreSQL_Driver together with a few lines.

Regards
Ariel.

--
Ariel Constenla-Haile
La Plata, Argentina

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

http://www.ArielConstenlaHaile.com.ar/ooo/

"Aus der Kriegsschule des Lebens
                - Was mich nicht umbringt,
        macht mich härter."
                Nietzsche Götzendämmerung, Sprüche und Pfeile, 8.