Moin Ocke,

thanks for your fast reply :-)

> Normally I attach the debugger to the process or start soffice.bin
> directly. But it depends on your operating system ;-)

Okay, make debug seems to be sufficient to create the symbols for the
debugger :-) I'll keep trying to load the symbols in the MS debugger,
seems to be harder than with gdb.

> The driver will be queried for these interfaces. If the result is NULL
> it isn't one :-)

That means OOo calls Driver->queryInterface(XDataDefinitionSupplier) and
queryInterface returns Reference<XDataDefinitionSupplier>(this) if it is
implemented and NULL if not? Let's assume I implement empty methods for
the interface(s) exported by the service(s) needed to rename a table.
Just for testing ;-) Is this sufficient to provide a rename menu item in
the context menu on a table?

Best regards,

Michael