Hi Barbara,

> I'll set up a test database for the GUI issue and submit it.

Thanks.

> Should I do
> one for the text padding, too, or is that already in there?

Uhm - I remember we talked about this issue you encountered quite a
while ago, but I really don't know the current status. If it still
happens in 3.0 (expect an RC soon), then please submit an issue for this
problem, too.

Thanks & Ciao

- Frank Schönheit, Software Engineer         [EMAIL PROTECTED] -
- OpenOffice.org Base                       http://dba.openoffice.org -