Hi,

Just saw that CWS sqlsyntaxhighlighting is nominated - congratulations,
and thanks for doing this implementation!

:-)

Bettina told me that she will be working on the colors this week.

hmmm .... do we still have light green on white?

I know that she lessened the red and green color, but not sure to what excactly and I did not test it. If you do not agree on the colors, please talk to her. If new colors come up in the future, I am happy to integrate them, of course.

Best regards
Max