Hi Frank,

Sounds like a task which we could postpone, IMO, provided the CWS'es QA
rep agrees.

Which brings me to: Our QA here in Hamburg is busy with a lot of other
CWS' which are targeted for 3.1, too.

Mechtilde (German QA-Project) will do the QAing and aggreed to postpone the mac issue.

Other than that: Did you have a chance to talk about the default colors
with Bettina? I still think "light green on white" is ... eye-hurting :)

yes, she told me to have a look rather soon and also align with BASIC IDE as well as report designer colors

Thanks for the code review, I fixed it all except the last one, as you pointed out correctly ;-)

Rebase is running right now.....

Best regards
Max