Hi Max,

>>> Bettina told me that she will be working on the colors this week.
>> hmmm .... do we still have light green on white?
>
> I know that she lessened the red and green color, but not sure to what
> excactly and I did not test it. If you do not agree on the colors,
> please talk to her. If new colors come up in the future, I am happy to
> integrate them, of course.

Ah, didn't know this already went through her review :)

> PS:http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/SQL_Syntax_Highlighting#Colors

I took the liberty to give the tokens their very own color. I still
think that SQLSTRING needs a change, this is pretty difficult to read,
especially when there's a lot of this in an SQL view. Anyway, will talk
to Bettina about this.

Again, thanks for the implementation, that's a cool feature indeed.

- Frank Schönheit, Software Engineer         [EMAIL PROTECTED] -
- OpenOffice.org Base                       http://dba.openoffice.org -