Karl Weber wrote:
Hi Frank,

Am Donnerstag, 5. März 2009 15:42 schrieb Frank Schönheit - Sun Microsystems Germany:
Hi Karl,

So please read on, as I need a member of dev, ux and qa.
I might not have all the necessary time, but if nobody else volunteers
for the dev part, then count me in. (But be warned that I seldom can
resist giving UX-related comments :)

There does not seem to be much interest in ux and qa... :-(

Hello Karl,

I've been following along and thinking about offering to do the QA tasks on this. Two reasons for hesitation where - my current time commitments. Looks look I will have a bit more time for OOo over the next months.. - well, I have never done exactly this before and need to ask Chris Lukasis (and/or Frank I suppose) regarding exactly what actions are expected of the QA resource for this type of feature addition. I have a good idea, but just want to be sure.

However - I think I can commit to the QA role. ( with a slight caveat that I still need go over details with the QA team leaders )

Best wishes,

Drew