Hi Frank,

Am Donnerstag, 5. März 2009 15:42 schrieb Frank Schönheit - Sun Microsystems
Germany:
> Hi Karl,
>
> > So please read on, as I need a member of dev, ux and qa.
>
> I might not have all the necessary time, but if nobody else volunteers
> for the dev part, then count me in. (But be warned that I seldom can
> resist giving UX-related comments :)

There does not seem to be much interest in ux and qa... :-(

I have finished a first version of a specification. Lots of details are still
missing. I didn't pay, for example, any attention to accessibility yet.

However, the first version has enough content (23 pages) to see how I think
the new filter dialogue could -- and should -- work. Before I continue, I
would like to get some feedback. Maybe my ideas are in complete disagreement
with the expectations of the community.

So how should we proceed? Shall I stop and move the first version to /dev/null
since I do not have a complete i-team, or should I upload it somewhere and
wait for being bashed?  ;-)

In case you suggest the latter, how and where should this version of the spec
be announced?

Anyway, I think I should stop now and wait for feedback.

-Karl