Hi Zoltan ,

On 05.05.09 10:12, Reizinger Zoltán wrote:
Hi,
I found OOo- dev m47 version on mirrors, I tried to install 1.1 beta4 and pavel builds SRB, both installed but failed to open any earlier existing reports, and can not create new one.
What SRB will be good to 3.2 dev versions?
Earlier SRB beta worked with m44 version.
I'll investigate it. At the moment I have no idea why not.

- oj
Thanks,
Zoltan

Ocke Janssen                      Tel: +49 40 23646 661, x66661
Dipl. Inf(FH)                     Fax: +49 40 23646 550
Sun Microsystems Inc.
Nagelsweg 55                      mailto:ocke.jans...@sun.com
D-20097 Hamburg                   http://www.sun.com/staroffice

Sitz der Gesellschaft:
Amtsgericht Muenchen: HRB 161028
Geschaeftsfuehrer: Thomas Schr?der, Wolfgang Engels, Wolf Frenkel