Hi Zoltan,

On 05.05.09 13:22, Reizinger Zoltán wrote:
Hi Ocke,
Earlier problems seems to me, were caused by installation.
I reinstalled OOo m47 on winXP SP3 and added beta 4 SRB, created new file, and I can not create new report first, I closed this new file, opened old files with reports I can run them, after running first report, I can add new one, with wizard and in design mode. Opened earlier created new file, can create new reports, some miracle in my system.

On Linux opensuse 10.3 i586, no such problem with m47 version can create report and run them.

Find two separate issues:
1. in table wizard, the personal and bussiness categories content changed with each other, you can find for example CD-Collection in bussiness category. (in both win/linux) 2. form wizard when you finished creation, with option work with the form, window closes and not opens back, and not saves into Form area - Form lost. (On linux version caused OOo crash) If you select edit mode, the form opens in edit mode and saves into Form area. (On linux/rpm version caused OOo crash)
Submit a bug, or it is on my computers only?
Do you guess what my answer looks like ;-) Yes, it works in my OOO310 m47 build. Do you send the crash reports? May be we get a clue what's going on.

Best regards,

Ocke
Thanks,
Zoltan

Reizinger Zoltán írta:
I will try to reinstall OOo and remove all folders first, I unistalled m44 and installed m47 into the same directory, this method caused lot of trouble earlier, but not with OOo 3.1, and I thinked it is not necessary for this dev version.
Zoltan

I had a crash with extensions installation earlier this day:
The ID of the error report is rff8wvc.

Additional info:
I closed "Add field" window and I tried to close file the warning message came up: The connection to the database has been lost. Do you want to reconnect? If I answer yes , new Add field window came up, with every click an stays open, if I click 10 times 10 open "Add filed" window opens.
Ocke Janssen írta:
Do you have a sample database I could test? I tried the DEv300m47 and the SRB from OOO310m11 and I could open an existing and create a new one.

- oj