Hi Ocke,
I deleted user profile, and installed SRB 1.1 beta4 again, old reports not opens, can not create new report in design mode, but some thing blinks up (I think the "Add field" window) when click on create report in desing view. If I start report wizard, the "Add field" selection window came up, and stays open, but report edit window not cames up. I can select fields, sort the fields, unselect sorting.
I can click on insert, no open edit window, nothing happens.
Zoltan

Ocke Janssen írta:
Hi Zoltan ,