Moin Ocke,
I tested some new features of 1.9 in cws
One question regarding BACKUP command it could create backup files on file system, it will be supported?
When I run this command:
BACKUP DATABASE TO 'C:\backup.tgz' BLOCKING
Get error, in SQL command window:
5: file input/output error: Required file is missing: C:\Downloads\OOotest\hsqldb19\Alkalmazottak31_1111.odb.properties in statement [BACKUP DATABASE TO 'C:\backup.tgz' BLOCKING]

Zoltan

Ocke Janssen írta:
The upload of the newest sources from hsqldb is ready to test. It includes clob and blob handling. I also adjusted the wizards and did also some refactoring. So it would be good idea to test this very well ;-) (all wizards)

- oj