Hi Drew,

Thanks. Looks great. I just missing the data ;-)
In my test I used also the sakila schema with data and I figured out that CLOBs are making trouble and the zip package (storing inside OOo) as well. When inserting a clob value where a trigger is waiting for data inserting like it is for the table film and film_text we have a dead lock. Fred from hsqldb already as a look at it.

Off site: We need to support triggers at the UI ;-)

- oj