Maybe a stupid  question or  i looked just over it

: but why is a very usefull text Function as CONCAT or CONCATENATE not available in the Sun Report Builder ?

I know, there are Queries to do things like that (supposes we build for every Report a new Query...), but Concatenate a part of field with some 'text' or other parts is more handy than some other available text Functions.as URLENCODE etc...

Joining the field parts as separate controls is al so a work around but by making URL's for pictures we need to do something like

concat('///myserver/mydirectory ; LEFT(TEXT[urlFIELD]);10); 'etc...')

Hope it helps to improve SRB and thanks for all the exellent work done to make this tool available!

Fernand