Zoltán ,

Thanks, I over looked the double quotes is my testing because wrong field format also produce "blanks"

For others:
when get "blank_output" then there is a error in the formula or wrong field format
when get "0_output" then formula is OK but certenly wrong field format.

Thanks for the solution and all the work you spended on this usefull Tool

Fernand
Hi Fernand,
The  [Textfieldname]&" "&[Textfieldname]
working for me on windows with OOo 3.2 and SRB 1.2.
Zoltan