Hello,
I have successfully built skeleton driver and I can see it in available
list.
Now , I tried to debug it using gdb. For this I followed instructions on
http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Debugging
Build using debug=true and copied .so files to installation set.

I added a breakpoint at connectivity::skeleton::SkeletonDriver::acceptsURL
then,
run base -> select Skeleton Driver -> Datasource url window appears (typed
any string in it) -> saved ->finish
In this process debugger wont stop at breakpoint.

Another thing is that I added breakpoint at
connectivity::flat::ODriver::acceptsURL then, all same steps above. Debugger
stopped at breakpoint where I can see flat file EDriver.cxx code with
acceptsURL function.

So, do you have any idea why it wouldn't call
connectivity::skeleton::SkeletonDriver::acceptsURL function?

Regards,
Rohit