Oj,

I had updated the scp2 module, both the files you mentioned. I also do a
build --all after my changes which must have done the registration. I still
cannot see my driver loaded; as I said it wont find my driver name
"org.openoffice.comp.connectivity.skeleton.SkeletonDriver" in its list of
names in OSDBCDriverManager::implGetDriverForURL function.

Is there any way to debug this ?

also for dbaccess code it have too many files with sdbc: what exactly am I
looking for here ?

thanks,
Rohit