Hello Fernand,

> I try to use the "com.sun.star.frame.FrameControl" in a dialog acting as
> a "subforms'.
>
> So i have 2 Framecontrol's  loaded with a dataSource browser based on a
> SQL-statement
>
> When selecting a row in the first FrameControl the data in the second
> must been refreshed (passing a new SQL-statementto the second Framecontrol).
>
> I found no way to do that because the activeCommand off the Resultset is
> "readonly".

The DataSourceBrowser supports the css.form.FormController service, thus
a css.form.XFormController interface, so the getModel method will return
the css.form.component.DataForm which represents the data. This, in
turn, has a css.form.XLoadable interface, which supports a "reload" method.

So, something like

  oDataSourceBrowser.getModel().reload()

should do (assuming that oDataSourceBrowser is the controller loaded
into your "Grid2" control).