Frank ,

Thanks, now i have my Model and can reload, but the reloading do not affects the activecommand ? an not the results

So how to make the new Loaderarguments ("active") or how to pass a new activecommand to the DatasourceBrowser
my code is now:

odlg.getcontrol("Grid2").LoaderArguments = aLoaderArguments2 ' the new arguments with a new SQL statement in it

 oDatasourceBrowser = odlg.getcontrol("Grid2").frame.controller
 omodel = oDatasourceBrowser.com_sun_star_awt_XTabController_getModel()
 omodel.reload

Greetz

Fernand

Hi Fernand,

Point is : my Datsourcebrowser has no model ?
Ah ... the pitfalls of the Basic UNO binding!

The controller supports both the XController and XTabController
interfaces, both have a getModel() method, so "oController.getModel()"
(or "oController.Model") is ambiguous in Basic. It is not defined (to my
knowledge) to which of the methods this is resolved - seems to be
XController.getModel(), which indeed returns NULL - which is expected,
since the DataSourceBrowser does not have an associated document (which
would be the XModel returned by XController.getModel()).

Basic's syntax to access a method *with* specifying the interface it is
defined at is
   oDataSourceBrowser.com_sun_star_awt_XTabController_getModel()