Frank ,

I am afraid that the "parameter" stuff is not working at all

oForm.setint(1,1000) should gives a value of "1000" to parameter 1

but this does nothing, the oform.parameters stay empty ? and SQL is complaining about missing parameter value's

But passing a new command an reloading works like a charm... so we uses this workaround sucesfuly

Thanks

Fernand
i Fernand,

Me again:
when loading a paramerized statement i have aSQL error "Values not set
for all parameters"
so i load
    aLoaderArguments(1).Name = "CommandType"
      aLoaderArguments(1).Value = 2 'com.sun.star.sdb.CommandType.TABLE
      aLoaderArguments(2).Name = "Command"
     aLoaderArguments(2).Value = "SELECT distinct *   FROM
pmgdbase.adv_reden_tbvips  WHERE pmgdbase.adv_reden_tbvips.REDENID = ? "
Argh.

There's no support for passing parameter values - the LoaderArguments
you specify are passed, by the FrameControl, to the component loaded
into it - which leads in DSB's case to
http://api.openoffice.org/docs/common/ref/com/sun/star/sdb/DataSourceBrowser.html#XInitialization
=>  No support for such a thing.

In theory, the DSB - more precise: the form loaded into it - allows
delegating parameter requests to an external instance, via the
css.form.XDatabaseParameterBroadcaster interface. It allows registering
listeners which are asked when a parameter is to be filled.

However, you have no chance of passing such a listener to the
FrameControl in a way that it reaches the form in time.

So - for the very initial load, the parameter-based request won't work,
sorry.