Em 8/8/14, 6:49, Pete Muir escreveu:
On 7 Aug 2014, at 18:47, Rafael Benevides <benevi...@redhat.com> wrote:

Before we have a deal with Michelle's team about these content changes, I think
we should close the two other definitions:

- docs location: move to deltaspike sources, create a new repository, other?
+1 to move to sources
+1 to move to sources

and
-docs format: markdown or asciidoc
+1 for asciidoc.
+1 for asciidoc

However I believe we also need agree on:

* add support for asciidoc to Apache CMS
* add support for importing external repo to Apache CMS

so that the docs can still be build as part of the website.

 From what people have said in the past, both are possible, if someone (e.g.
Rafael ;-) can spend a couple of days doing it.
Definitely I would like to help/handle that. I believe that both (asciidoc support + importing external repo) will bring open doors to documentation contribution.

I believe that we should propose a vote to decided this, otherwise it can
become an endless discussion. Wdyt ?