On Mon, Feb 28, 2011 at 2:54 PM, Emmanuel Lécharny <elecha...@apache.org> wrote:
> On 2/28/11 1:02 PM, Alex Karasulu wrote:
>>
>> Hi Emmanuel,

>>> wouldn't it be better to make it a sub-module ?
>>
>> Yes these are all sub modules.
>
> I mean, schema-convertor as a sub-model under schema/

OH OK I see. Sure yeah.

>>> Shouldn't it be a separated module ?
>>
>> Hmm I don't quite understand you here. These are all separate modules
>> broken down for better hierarchical organization. Could you be a bit
>> more specific, I want to make sure I understand you fully.
>
> The 'all' module shoudl'nt it be moved at the top level ?

This all module is for all of LDAP not all of shared. The idea is to
create one big shaded jar file that can be used instead of all our
dependencies. It's more for people dropping in this jar instead of
using an archetype for a Maven based LDAP project that can pull down
all the deps.

> What is this module about ?

This all-in-one jar should not be used in Maven projects as a
dependency. It's for quick use and testing. Down the line it can even
have a main in the jar to enable use as a quick use command line
client.