OK Pierre and I talked on IRC. This is a good time with relatively
little activity that may pose the least disruption to others. So we're
going to push the reorg and promotions to trunks and milestones to
have the same paths. Here's the process which I will begin after
posting this mail:

(1) merge into my personal branch from trunks and milestones - all
changes will be up to date on personal branch.
(2) do the reorg
(3) swap out milestones with personal branch
(4) work together with Pierre to get Studio back to 100% (jars,
bundles in build need adjusting)
(5) swap out trunks with fully operational reorganized milestones branch
(6) kick off the M2 release cycle
(7) keep working towards M3 in milestones/personal branches

Regards,
Alex