+1

Sent from my iPhone

On May 26, 2011, at 8:59 AM, Felix Knecht <fel...@apache.org> wrote:

I don't know if it matters, but parent pom indicates that Java 1.5 is needed [1] and the the artifacts to be released seem to be compiled with Java 1.6 (at least the included MANIFEST.MF files are indicating so).

If it doesn't matters we should at least think about prerequisiting Java 1.6 for all the Directory projects.

If it's not a blocker
[X] +1 Release Shared 1.0.0-M4

Good job, go ahead!

Regards