Currently the categories to be used for listing our projects is limited.
See: http://projects-old.apache.org/categories.html

We should work on having some that suits us better, like:

   - LDAP - for Apache Directory, Apache Directory Studio, LDAP API, Apache
   Forrtress,
   - Directory Management - for Apache Directory, Apache Directory Studio
   - Authentication - for Apache Directory, Apache Directory Studio, LDAP
   API, Apache Forrtress, Apache Kerby
   - Authorisation - for Apache Directory, Apache Directory Studio, LDAP
   API, Apache Forrtress, Apache Kerby
   - Identity Management - for Apache Directory, Apache Directory Studio,
   LDAP API, Apache Forrtress,, Apache Kerby

What is your viewpoint on this? Did I miss any alternatives?

Best regards,

Pierre Smits

ORRTIZ.COM <http://www.orrtiz.com>
OFBiz based solutions & services