From: Pierre Smits [mailto:pierre.sm...@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, December 08, 2015 7:00 PM
To: Apache Directory Developers List <dev@directory.apache.org>
Subject: Our projects & listing @ the ASF

Currently the categories to be used for listing our projects is limited.  See:
http://projects-old.apache.org/categories.html

We should work on having some that suits us better, like:

  *   LDAP - for Apache Directory, Apache Directory Studio, LDAP API, Apache
Forrtress,
  *   Directory Management - for Apache Directory, Apache Directory Studio
  *   Authentication - for Apache Directory, Apache Directory Studio, LDAP API,
Apache Forrtress, Apache Kerby
  *   Authorisation - for Apache Directory, Apache Directory Studio, LDAP API,
Apache Forrtress, Apache Kerby
  *   Identity Management - for Apache Directory, Apache Directory Studio, LDAP
API, Apache Forrtress,, Apache Kerby
What is your viewpoint on this? Did I miss any alternatives?

Best regards,

Pierre Smits

ORRTIZ.COM<http://www.orrtiz.com>
OFBiz based solutions & services