From: Pierre Smits [mailto:pierre.sm...@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, December 08, 2015 7:55 PM
To: Apache Directory Developers List <dev@directory.apache.org>
Subject: Re: Our projects & listing @ the ASF

Hi Kai,

The doap file for each (sub) project will enable that, ensuring that it will be
properly visible at https://projects.apache.org/

Categorisations, and language definitions will create a visibility regarding
grouping by:

  *   language(s) applied/used
  *   area of applicability
but these can also help (adopters/users/contributors) regarding joint
development and cross-pollination activities, such as events, tweeting and more.

Or am I misunderstanding your positing?

Best regards,

Pierre Smits

ORRTIZ.COM<http://www.orrtiz.com>
OFBiz based solutions & services

OFBiz Extensions Marketplace
http://oem.ofbizci.net/oci-2/

On Tue, Dec 8, 2015 at 12:23 PM, Zheng, Kai